Simplife 120cm Tulip Replica Natural Marble Round Dining Table
Style the centre of your dining space with the luxe good looks of the Tulip Replica Round Dining Table by Simplife.
- Smooth and glossy circular marble top finish in white complements its lacquered base for a stunning effect
- Replica of the Italian Tulip design with minimalistic silhouette is a true defining piece for modern style
- Sits up to six chairs comfortably, perfect for the whole family or for hosting guests
- Blends seamlessly with classic, contemporary, and minimalist aesthetic themes
- Ideal to be placed as a statement centrepiece in your dining room
- Colour: white top with white base
- Materials: white natural Italian Carrara marble top with white aluminue base
- Net weight (kg):99
- Dimensions: 120 cmW *120 cmD *76 cmH
- Table height: 76cm
- Package: 1 piece in 2 boxes
- Box Contents: 1 x dining table
- Extra stable strong frame
- Commercial grade quality
- Easily assembled with instructions tools included. Product is flat packed and requires two-man assembly due to weight.
- All marble products are inspected and delivered in a wooden crate that requires your own tools to open.
- Our marble table tops are a natural stone that each have their own unique imperfections and characteristics. Any variations in colour, texture, polish and pattern are not a fault and should be appreciated.
- Distressed / antiqued finish? No
- Warranty Term: 1 year
- Care Instructions: Immediately wipe liquids and spills to avoid damaging the marble due to its naturally porous nature
- Additional Floor Protectors Advised for Wooden Floors: Yes
- Box 1: Size:124x124x9.5cm Weight:85kg
Box 2: Size:58x58x78cm Weight:20kg
Complete the look of your Simplife 120cm Sloan Natural Marble Dining Table with Black Leg with our extensive dining chair collection.
Follow us on Facebook.
We highly recommend cleaning any spills or food crumbs immediately with a lightly dampened cloth as this will minimise the imperfections to the item.
Avoid leaving cold cups or drink bottles as water condensation will also stain the marble.
Examples of substances that may stain, etch, or mark the marble are:
- Salad dressings
- Fruit juices
- Soft drinks
- and other alcohols.
If any of these substances spill on your marble surface, we recommend cleaning immediately with a damp cloth and wipe dry. Blot spills as wiping the area will spread the spill.
Avoid the use of cleaning solutions below as some may stain, corrode or tarnish marble surfaces:
- General-purpose cleaners
- Bathroom cleaners
- Grout cleaners
- Descaling solutions
- Abrasive scrubs
- Acid based cleaners
- Soft cleansers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.